You are one of these people (or a combination):
- A creative person or artist in the entertainment business, and/or
- An entrepreneur who has a BIG business idea and wants to achieve it, and/or
- A media, entertainment or tech entrepreneur kicking off your new business or new idea, and/or
- A person who is passionate about seeking amazing life experiences
- You have one or several BIG ideas.
- You are a dreamer.
- You are highly motivated to achieve your dreams and willing to risk and work smart to achieve them.
- You are motivated to connect with us to work together.
- You are willing to invest in yourself.
Take the path less traveled in order to achieve big dreams
Hello! I’m Gilli, and I founded Warrior Girl Creative over 15 years ago to help creatives and entrepreneurs to uncover their life passion and launch profitable and life-changing careers in entertainment, technology and media. I coach and empower through one-on-one strategy sessions, workshops, online programs and high performance public speaking engagements.
I’ve been a creative artist, executive coach, and tech startup disruptor for 25 years across Sydney Australia, Los Angeles + the Silicon Valley, California and Rome, Italy.
I've worked with Placido Domingo, Zubin Mehta, will.i.am, Eric Idle, Yahoo, The Walt Disney Company, Microsoft, thousands of creative artists and the 'mom & pop' biz down the street helping them to launch their ideas, products, artistry and businesses worldwide.
My model is this: It all starts with your warrior mindset + your daily habit, which is carefully designed from building your awesome life passion plan. All of which leads you on, what I call: The Warrior Path. The path less traveled is important for all entrepreneurs. You need to find your competitive edge and stand out from the crowd. But it also requires an inner knowing of who you are, who you want to become and getting clear on what you ultimately want: for yourself, and for your business.
Gilli, I commend you for producing works that empower the individual. It's not just anyone who will take the time, invest the creative energy, and actually follow through on the plan for such an endeavour. I hope you take pride in what you have already accomplished.
What can we do for you?
Are you an entrepreneur? Are you kicking off a new business, or looking for strategic ideas to expand your brand, business and abundance?
Or are you an artist, ready to build a successful rockstar business?
It can be a hard road to kickstart your dream, or attract attention to your new idea. There is so much to think about, let alone standout from the crowd.
- Build your professional dream plan
- Identify tangible and highly rewarding goals to achieve
- Develop your skills of the industry
- Empower you with entrepreneurial finesse
- Connect you to the right resources and people